Tokyo 2020 Olympics/Paralympics

I still think you need to have a screw loose to put yourself through a Triathlon.

This is all about pacing now.

30 seconds on the French is more than enough to win gold comfortably, the difficulty is keeping that gap when you're going in cold and have nobody to help maintain pace. Would be very easy to just ease off and drop into a 2/3 until the run.

This is all about pacing now.

30 seconds on the French is more than enough to win gold comfortably, the difficulty is keeping that gap when you're going in cold and have nobody to help maintain pace. Would be very easy to just ease off and drop into a 2/3 until the run.
I reckon the danger is if 2nd & 3rd club together on the bike and reel Yee in

If the French and Americans work together on the bike they might catch Yee but he should do them on the run.

If he's getting caught then it'd probably be smart to let them catch him and save for the run.

I reckon the danger is if 2nd & 3rd club together on the bike and reel Yee in
Yep. Can see that happening quite easily. would be a shame if he's caught on the bike but wouldn't be a disaster, he can stay with them and reserve some energy. we saw how good his run was in the individuals so you'd still fancy him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.