All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

Frost remind me a little of Spocks Beard if that helps, The fist album Milliontown especially.
Frost are excellent.
It is Jen Godfreys guilty pleasure as he more akin to writing pop hits.
His right hand man is John Mitchell who is such an underrated guitarist.

Listen to a track called Black Light Machine which is one of my favourite tracks ever by anyone.

I loved Rush when I was growing up, its a shame they hardly toured the UK. The one time they did in my teens , I was on a school trip the day the tickets went on sale and had sold out by the time we had returned to Manchester that night.
A few of us from school wanted to go and one of our classmates knew a bouncer at the Apollo.
All we had to do was bang on the side door and hand over a hand written note from him to the bouncer and we were in.
The bouncer told all four of us to “fuck right off” so we stayed and listened to a muffled sound for half an hour (of the support act “Max Webster”) and went home disappointed.
A farewell to Kings and 2112 are the best songs they ever did and I still listen to them today.
I did see them in Manchester at the Arena about 10 years ago and they were still superb.
Permanent Waves : 7/10

I loved Rush when I was growing up, its a shame they hardly toured the UK. The one time they did in my teens , I was on a school trip the day the tickets went on sale and had sold out by the time we had returned to Manchester that night.
A few of us from school wanted to go and one of our classmates knew a bouncer at the Apollo.
All we had to do was bang on the side door and hand over a hand written note from him to the bouncer and we were in.
The bouncer told all four of us to “fuck right off” so we stayed and listened to a muffled sound for half an hour (of the support act “Max Webster”) and went home disappointed.
A farewell to Kings and 2112 are the best songs they ever did and I still listen to them today.
I did see them in Manchester at the Arena about 10 years ago and they were still superb.
Permanent Waves : 7/10

Rush did have a spell where they stopped coming over to Europe sadly but I've managed to see them 19 times in the UK, although that's probably across eight or nine tours.

My best friend knew one of the bouncers at the Apollo; he let us into several gigs without tickets.

Rush did have a spell where they stopped coming over to Europe sadly but I've managed to see them 19 times in the UK, although that's probably across eight or nine tours.

My best friend knew one of the bouncers at the Apollo; he let us into several gigs without tickets.
well thats me put right

Reactions: OB1
Just saw this yesterday:

Genesis are to release a new collection, The Last Domino? as a four LP or two CD set on September 17.

The new set is also the title of the band's upcoming reunion tour, which will feature "a majority" of material from the classic five-piece Peter Gabriel era, stretching as far back as 1973's Selling England By The Pound, as well as material from 1974's The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway and 1976's Wind & Wuthering.

In addition, the band will be performing more recent material from the Tony Banks, Phil Collins, and Mike Rutherford line-up, who are conducting the current reunion tour.
Genesis remind me of Yes..
There's always bits of them turning up here and there.

So, not that much of an admirer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.