Changes after jabs

That's young to need a new valve.
Congenital disorder ?
He'll be on warfarin for a long time.
He had endocarditis, was ill for months, saw loads of doctors/consultants who couldn't diagnose what was wrong.. Until one day he was so ill, dying basically when a lady doctor listened to his heartbeat, same as all the others had and heard a very faint whoosh..
It turned out as he had a bicuspid aortic valve, one was badly infected hence the mechanical one he now has. So yep, unless another type medication is found it Warfrin for ever.. He is doing really well tho :)

He had endocarditis, was ill for months, saw loads of doctors/consultants who couldn't diagnose what was wrong.. Until one day he was so ill, dying basically when a lady doctor listened to his heartbeat, same as all the others had and heard a very faint whoosh..
It turned out as he had a bicuspid aortic valve, one was badly infected hence the mechanical one he now has. So yep, unless another type medication is found it Warfrin for ever.. He is doing really well tho :)
Great news he's doing well mate, can't imagine what you went through.
I had bicuspid aortic as well but mine lasted me 60 years.
The mech one is fine but I hear it a lot especially in bed.
I'm told they can last 30 years. Which is incredible when you consider they open/close about one hundred thousand times a day.

And i have no sympathy for those stupid enough to think getting the vaccine stops you getting COVID. 40% of hospital COVID patients, so what did you get vaccinated for?
You’re a fucking idiot.

also:

That’s 1 in 100,000 death rate when vaccinated. Much better than 1-2 per 100 non vaccinated that get covid isn’t it.

People like you’re a big problem in all this. People have a right to be sceptical and not be forced into it. I know a fair few people in their 20’s and 30’s who’ve recently caught COVID after having both jabs and felt awful for days after it. So your passing it on theory isn’t really holding much water. You make out it’s all very black and white when it is far from it.
Yeah and I can make up stories as well because being a lying fuck is easy.

and shame on @FantasyIreland for liking this shit post, then again you’re being a fanny and not getting vaccinated.

Yeah and I can make up stories as well because being a lying fuck is easy.

and shame on @FantasyIreland for liking this shit post, then again you’re being a fanny and not getting vaccinated.
Why the fuck would I make up that people I know have said they’ve felt like shit for days after catching COVID whilst double jabbed? It’s hardly a revelation that people are still getting it after having both jabs is it? Ive not said people shouldn’t have the jab or came out with any conspiracy stories. Ive just said what friends have told me. Don’t try and call me a liar for not saying what you want to hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.