My husband needs your support.

Luke'sLaw

Team supported
Leicester City and Manchester City
My husband loved football, I am a Manc and love Man City but he was an avid LCFC suporter. He went all over the place to watch them and started many of chants when he was watching the games. He would often come home with destroyed vocal chords. City was everything to him but he also had a soft spot for my team too

However, I recently lost my husband through a gambling addiction. He was a happy man but was sucked into a hole after being given 'free bets' which ultimately cost him his life. I have made a video that explains more here.

I have set up a petition asking the government to ban 'free bets'. This is where I am asking for your support. Could you sign and possibly share it.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/587806

Sorry for asking but I am trying to gain as much support for this as possible and as he put his all into being a huge footy supporter, I thought I would give this a go. Signing will take 1 minute and sharing will take even less time. Hope you do not mind me posting.

Signed. It would also help if the govt. banned sports sponsorship by betting companies in the same way that tobacco sponsorship is banned.
One day on Talksport there was an in depth article on sports gambling addiction and how many sports people it had ruined as well
Directly following this report was Paddy Power giving odds
YRCNMIU

@Luke'sLaw , I've signed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.