Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year, news such as this would almost certainly mean he is City bound. This year however, I am afraid PSG might be the team that will get him but this is nothing more than my opinion and I would be very happy to be proved wrong.

translated holy shit

Despite having reached an agreement between FC Barcelona and Leo Messi and with the clear intention of both parties to sign a new contract today, it will not be possible to formalize it due to economic and structural obstacles (Spanish LaLiga regulations).

Faced with this situation, Lionel Messi will not continue linked to FC Barcelona. Both parties deeply regret that the wishes of both the player and the Club cannot finally be fulfilled.

Barça would like to wholeheartedly thank the player for his contribution to the enhancement of the institution and wish him the best in his personal and professional life.
Pretty much what some have been saying for months

Kane be like.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.