Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how PSG can break world record after world record signing and end up with Messi, Mbappe, Neymar as a front three and still comply with FFP.
I'm pretty sure Donnarumma and Ramos won't be getting paid in washers either after signing on free transfers added to that wijnaldum and potentially messi and neymar and mbappe wages how can they afford it? I think they won't come to an agreement on wages. Messi may have been prepared to help barca out by taking a big hit on wages but can't see him doing the same for PSG why would he.

Fwiw I don't see him coming sadly.
I doubt we can push the boat out for him and Kane and I doubt our club would leave Kane in the lurch at this stage.
The only way it happens is if Levy holds firm until late in the window and City just walk away with the previous offer on the table for Messi being accepted by the little man.
This would mean Messi gambling that the Kane deal falls through and I can't see him sitting by waiting for that to happen.
It's such a shame though, he should be a City player.
I see Messi as an addition to Kane.

The assumption is that Kane will come and someone (likely Bernardo) will leave.

If we went for Messi another would have to leave. I would assume Jesus would be the one to make way and with a £50m-£60m transfer fee that is a nice chunk of Messi's cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.