Welcome Jack Grealish!

Can't say I've seen him cheat, he draws fouls which we will probably coach out of his game and get him to move the ball quicker but can't say I've seen any clips of actual cheating. As for off the pitch stuff he isn't the first,won't be the last, he won't be the only one in the team that have in the past misbehaved. It's what he does now that matters.
He was dangerous driving , ? Drunk during lockdown just recently but if he grows up now then fine

I’m not keen on Grealish winning fouls but have to say that this is a brilliant signing by the club. One of the crowns of English football comes to City which brings a different slant to how they can now report on our club. Jack is extremely likeable to the masses which will have an impact on the UKs media.

When you think that it’s costing our accounting approx £16 mil a year, and compare it to United paying approx £15 mil for Sancho, this deal is a no-brainer.

Well done the club and welcome Jack.
A few games watching Foden and Bernardo try to stay on their feet and witnessing the positivity that brings to the team because we then have open space to attack (rather than the game stopping and us allowing the opposition to get set defensively again) will hopefully rub off on Jack.

I hope to see him well down in the list for most fouls won to the point to where it doesn’t become a stat again like it never was before last year.

Saying that, it hasn’t rubbed off on Raheem yet.

Significant difference to the reported wage size from yesterday. There’s no way we’d put a new player in the squad who’s never played top level football before up there with de Bruyne in wages.
I mean the big wages were being reported by a United reporter known to get his figures wrong and Nick Harris. Unfortunately those are the ones that stuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.