Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believe me I once felt like that,, not arsed whatsoever now, there's fuck all loyalty in football,, they just want the pound and the cups,, fair fucks to em I suppose

I think when you look at it from them time all we had to hang on to was an idea of loyalty, once you start shopping where we do now and see how players want to play for you - you see it for what it is, the pounds and cups - even playing for Pep. And Pep is here for his own goals. I fully got why Villa fans were gutted about Grealish and his perceived lack of loyalty, it’s all they have.

Next generation of blues will no doubt be searching for some loyalty link, was a boyhood fan, local lad, the “this means more” shit that the dippers come out with etc etc. Of course we got lucky and now a lot of our players stay for a long while, become legends and take us to their heart. But if we were shit that would quickly become a short list.

I’m going to sound bias, but I think that was a door opening for Messi. Distanced City from a Kane bid and sort of hinted that there would have been space for Messi is Grealish didn’t sign. If Levy doesn’t budge, then I can see us going in for Messi.

Pep: For the first time ever I will outright express public interest in a transfer target. That being Kane. We do not want Messi. We have Grealish for that.

Bluemoon: Sounds like the Kane deal is off and we're going all out for Messi.

Pep "If Spurs don't negotiate it is finished. Kane will stay where he is"

Bluemoon "Kane's coming lads, get the cones out".

They got away with it because they are Barcelona.
Madrid and the rags are in the same boat, flying by the seat of their pants but Uefa won't go after them. Look as this with Barça now, have we had anything at all from Uefa on how they've broke ffp rules? Not one syllable from them.

This all happening just strengthens our stance, our innocence and our honesty at trying to do things the right way.

It should be demotion to the second tier, transfer ban, banned from Europe and points deduction for the coming season for Barca.

But it won't be.
That's the crazy thing about FFP..... Why is it not related to debt, but instead linked to turnover?

You can be £1bn in debt, but as long as you can afford to make the debt & interest repayments, you pass FFP. However, if your rich owner decides to sink his personal fortune into a club, that is illegal under FFP. Why on earth was this bent system of control ever allowed to stand? :-|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.