Harry Kane

Goals 20+ a season

Fucking hell, could you drop the bar any lower?

Try 50.

If he's not getting past Salah's goal record in the league every season and putting up 10 in the CL then he's underperforming and for 20 goals we could just buy someone for a third of the price.

I know Kane says he wants to score 60 or 70 a season, I just don't believe he can, and yet that is what's going to be expected for £150m.

i think spurs are playing with us knowing they hold al the cards and at the last minute will not sell leaving us a striker short. i would never trust a club that wanted us banned and signed a letter with others to uefa in giving us the maximum punishment possible

its funny that they spurs are moaning about the money city spend ? then hype up the transfer of kane to £150million knowing city have no option but to pay

i would love the media to see this is not a one way things ? its also the GREEDY selling clubs that know we have the money and ask crazy prices
I’m hoping it’s the other way round.
Spurs spend all the Kane money and then we pull out leaving them in the shit.
That would be glorious.
Revenge is sweet.

Try 50.

If he's not getting past Salah's goal record in the league every season and putting up 10 in the CL then he's underperforming and for 20 goals we could just buy someone for a third of the price.

I know Kane says he wants to score 60 or 70 a season, I just don't believe he can, and yet that is what's going to be expected for £150m.
If he was expected to score 60 or 70 goals a season in England, he'd be costing a lot more than 150m mate.

Try 50.

I’m not expecting 60 or 70: a season, 30 ish would be nice. In fact though I don’t care how many he gets, If we get 5 good seasons win some leagues while he’s playing and a c/l . Job done for me. Couldn’t give a toss about individual stats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.