Seasoncard - 2021/22

Tried to download mine today... what a pile of shit.... wait in queue - 10;s of thousands ahead of me - really? get to front of queue.... redirected - yay! Oops there's a general error contact the administrator ! Rinse and repeat all day. What an absolutely fabulous customer service experience.
I just got the same from the download link. Try the link further down in the e-mail - tickets.mancity.com. Log in with supporter number. Worked first time for me.

Reactions: nmc
just home from work
i got an email from city today
" reminding " me that i have 2 seasoncards to download
cheeky sods , i haven't decided what I'm doing yet

funny how they know i haven't downloaded them yet

I saw an agency today on Facebook advertising for staff to do something today and tomorrow at the ground to do with the new ticket system. Didn't say what it was but they were paying £15 an hour.

listen mate ive been trying a week to get info first it wouldnt let me sign into my account then i could but couldnt get access to the kids account now this shit with the tickets after another 2 hours on the phone ive seriously had enough of the fuckers.if any company had such poor customer service you would fuck them off and go somewhere else.unfortunatley its not something you can do with a football club and thats why they dont give a fuck.

See you at the Norwich game mate.

As @Eccles Blue pointed out, I was being sarcastic, pointing out the system we've just abandoned as an advance.
I know, you caught me momentarily but got me thinking about the possibilities.

Think we've rushed into this but then again we don't know what agreements are struck to roll it out.

I admit to being totally amazed how quickly it came about and particularly the fact other Clubs are doing it too.

Looks like the opportunity was taken to rush it through when fans weren't attending games to remove the possibility of protests etc. once it became common knowledge.

Has anyone had an answer for the "I don't have an Android/Apple device and I don't have a printer that I can use?"

I know it seems like I am being difficult, but it's a fact.

EDIT
I don’t have a smart phone or access to a printer…

If your Friends and Family cannot help and you do not have access to a printer, you can collect a printed ticket from the North Stand Ticket Office at the Etihad Stadium from seven (7) days prior to each matchday (excluding weekends and bank holidays), up to and including matchday itself. You only need to request this once. If you choose to collect your match ticket(s) from the Etihad Stadium, tickets for the first home game of the season vs. Norwich City (3pm KO) will be available from Monday 16th August, 9am. Please note: photo ID will be required for ticket collection in the first instance. If that is not possible, alternative ID methods will be accepted (e.g. utility bill) and additional security checks will be carried out at the point of collection. This also applies if you are collecting on behalf of another supporter.

Does your local library have printers?

just home from work
i got an email from city today
" reminding " me that i have 2 seasoncards to download
cheeky sods , i haven't decided what I'm doing yet

funny how they know i haven't downloaded them yet
I'm waiting for an email along the lines "Ah, we see that you have been havin' a bit of bovver downloading yer MCWFC ST. Mr B Marwood will be calling upon you to go through what is a troublesome operation!"

Apparently they can do this stuff on a credit card sized piece of plastic with a chip in it. Hopefully phonrs are just a stopgap & they'll be able to roll these cards out next season.
are you joking or being sarcastic ? serious question?

there is a chance or its on the cards that they will do that next season ?

If so ,all of this has been a disgrace

Has anyone else not had an email yet?
Neither myself or my son have received one. Our tickets are showing in our accounts and we can see the "download ticket" and "relocate" options but the text for both of them are in a grey colour as if they aren't active.
That's exactly the status of my MCWFC ST. Showing on my account, can click the button but won't download into my wallet. But I think it could be that the MCWFC tickets aren't on sale yet, as they are chasing their fuckin' tales with the first men's home game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.