Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always felt sorry for Heskey as he was superb at Leicester. Tall, fast, strong, great feet and could finish. He was a very good, raw footballer.

I always thought that Liverpool took a lot away from his game. They weren't a great side and they wanted a target man who could link up play and whilst he could do it, not great mind, it wasn't (to me) his natural game. England picked him for what he did at Liverpool.

He's been much maligned, but I think if he'd had gone to somewhere else he'd have been able to grow as a player.

Imagine the reaction of UK media if we got Lukaku for 97.5m and Chelsea got Grealish for 100m. the general reaction for the two transfers are highly different yet in the price its almost non existent.

Its like we did hurt lot of them with Grealish who are not hurt at all by Lukaku for same price. And its not the player is it, as if we have Lukaku they got Grealish would be exact same I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.