Seasoncard - 2021/22

All part of the Legacy Fan cull. It's deliberate and targeted and their refusal to abandon this stupidity shows their contrived and scant regard for those who will struggle. In short, their actions are indefensible and even though we can see this amounts to a bus full of supporters driving into a wall, the club are quite prepared to take the fall out to achieve their underlying aim of wiping out the older fans. If they had any concern for customer service it would never have got out of the traps. This will have been discussed prior to rolling out and it's inconceivable that older fan difficulties were not raised. Despite this however they have pursued this targeted stupidity, and to avoid any questions they refuse to answer phones or emails. Calling it a shit show points at incompetence. This is not a shit show, this is a deliberate act of specific fan base vandalism.

if they get rid of the older fans mate the ground will be half empty. We have one of the oldest fanbases in the league. Beggars belief that the club didn’t think this would be an issue

Last edited:
Just wondering how many seats are going to be available on the website when the seat exchange does get activated. It doesn’t bare thinking about.
there looks to be about 1,500 to 2,000 tickets left to buy at the moment too all around the ground.

thats before the seat exchange comes into play.

there looks to be about 1,500 to 2,000 tickets left to buy at the moment too all around the ground.

thats before the seat exchange comes into play.
I know it’s going to be terrible. My son caught the football bug during the Euros so after an absolute nightmare with the ticket office I eventually managed to get him a ticket for the Norwich game I fear it’s going to be a deflating experience. I’d been looking forward to getting back inside the ground for a while but now I genuinely wish I’d deferred.

I’ve got mine in my Apple wallet. All it says under the season ticket (blue block) is a pic of a phone and the words hold near reader. No barcode.
have I done it right?

Not checked but will it work on an iPhone 5? I’ve got an old one that I’m happy to give to someone on here if they need one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.