United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s only 1 game. Can we at least wait until September before the bed wetters come out? ;)

The scum have a decent team. Unfortunately for them so do the chavs, City and the Scousers. 10 years domination…we have nothing to fear. Pep and the team will rise to the challenge.

Fuck the scum.
End of the day Leeds we’re shocking but they still made a game of it for 50 mins with a mid table side . Didn’t see anything from Utd that surprises me and against better opponents they will struggle . They could still win the Manchester cup though .

Leeds are shit. They’re just a northern Watford with more fans.

I’m sure the dirty rag cunts will be below us where they belong after two or three games. Fucking wankers. They shouldn’t make me so angry but I just utterly fucking despise them. Hope Varane fails big time the fucking shit rag ****. A that prick Pogba can fuck off to PSG the fucking wanker. And Fernandez is a cheating fucking weasel.

fuck off and die you rag cunts I hope you never ever win another trophy and get absolutely arse-fucked for some financial irregularities, disbanded and have to restart in the northern counties league as rag wankers fc. Fucking cunts.

Hahaha, their official twitter is at it, embarrassing, they never fucking learn.

Congrats on their 2nd title in a row I guess.

Haha they wish. I get the feeling that the scum are trying to manufacture a rivalry with city these days. They are so deprived of a trophy it’s starting to make them crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.