COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

Yeah you do. You can order lateral flow tests from the NHS, they arrive after a couple of days. Just order a load now mate, they'll arrive in time.

Do one at home a day or 2 before the game and upload the negative result online. Take proof of that and you'll be fine. That's if they ask for it on the way into the ground.
I thought there were no plans to do this by City yet?

Yeah you do. You can order lateral flow tests from the NHS, they arrive after a couple of days. Just order a load now mate, they'll arrive in time.

Do one at home a day or 2 before the game and upload the negative result online. Take proof of that and you'll be fine. That's if they ask for it on the way into the ground.
City are not requesting proof of vaccination or negative test for now

I thought there were no plans to do this by City yet?

City are not requesting proof of vaccination or negative test for now

Oh, I'd just presumed it was the same as Wembley and Spurs then I think, have City not put anything out there in writing? Ignore my shite talk then if so.

OP I'd still order some of those lateral flow tests mate. They are free and at least you have them if there's a last minute change of goalposts.

Oh, I'd just presumed it was the same as Wembley and Spurs then I think, have City not put anything out there in writing? Ignore my shite talk then if so.

OP I'd still order some of those lateral flow tests mate. They are free and at least you have them if there's a last minute change of goalposts.
Different approaches from different clubs, if they link a rise this week to the footy anything could happen yet.
They will probably decide on Friday night that it's needed for the game on Saturday.
Or worse, closed doors.

No it doesn’t exist. So everyone travelling from outside England is what? Expelled? They didn’t say that when I booked the Arsenal tickets.

Coronavirus (COVID-19): COVID certificate for NI residents​

The Department of Health has introduced an automated method for NI citizens who have received both their COVID-19 vaccinations in Northern Ireland to apply for COVID vaccination certification. You should not make any travel arrangements without making sure you have a valid certificate.

I also disagree with any football club trying to enforce laws that aren’t actually laws. Again thank you
But "laws" and "entrance requirements" are always going to be different. Yesterday Spurs wouldn't let me take in a big bag, but there's no English or UK law that specifically says you can't take big bags in with you to the football.

Not been asked for anything the last 2 away games.
I was checked going in yesterday.

I also had my bag checked, was sniffed by some drug dogs, patted down, put through a metal detector, and had my ticket scanned twice! I've been in some airports with fewer checks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.