It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Messi and Ramos are in the same team now and they have had many altercations in the past

A prominent Qatar based account has now tweeted about this news. So won't be surprised if the deal happens

I am just amazed at the constrast. PSG not giving a single fk while our ownership caring about the image. They should realize they may try their best but the image of dirty oil money will remain!

So embrace it
So very true.

Silva almost certainly was going to leave us - so Grealish as replacement - I guess (I'd argue that we're well off in attacking mid and needed shoring up at other positions but if the xfer window is against us I've no big issue with the Grealish signing - I think that Grealish will be a big asset to our side - albeit very expensive).

And at striker - we've no one at proven top class - so pursing Kane makes sense - especially since Kane clearly wants to play for us (a huge plus for Pep) - and yet, dealing with Levy - it's obvious that any deal will occur late in the xfer window and will cost us dearly.
right that's enough, what the fuck is a xfer, i take it it is short for transfer ,how is that even short for transfer.

Totally agree, especially this bit

Some of the posters seem to have lost any perspective of why we watch football and live sport. If we couldn’t have bad day, periods, losses it isn’t sport. Fortunately we now have many more good than bad, its’s a great time to be a City fan maybe best ever, it probably won’t get better so if this isn’t enough and you can’t enjoy it, then what ?
Agree with all that - and I’m a new poster, though a BM voyeur for a long time - but to be fair I think it’s just representative of life generally at the moment and for the last 5 or 6 years. Things seem more aggressive. Read any kind of forum or comments section after a newspaper article and it’s angry and that’s before you even think about the Twitter warriors.

I get upset when we lose, I lose proportion at times because I fear a fall back into the old life. I need to grow up and be more like my children who love every minute of supporting City and are secure with how things pan out.

Amazing that we have allowed ourselves to get into this situation with Harry Kane leaving it so late. Genuinely can’t think of a plan B out there especially at such short notice. Teams aren’t going to want to lose best players near to the end of the window. Especially not the quality of player that we need.

You are right and wrong, it's dragging on and will be late but there isn't really a plan b as there are no available other strikers at his level so you can't really have a go at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.