It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Sheikh Mansour hate/dislike Tony Bloom? Or maybe he is against Spurs in general because their following used to have a large number of Jewish supporters?

Obviously, he doesn't like Crystal Palace because not only do they have two American owners, the two are Jewish and married to (gasp) Jewish women.

Don't forget our friend Roman Abramovich. Though I'd guess being an oligarch people are probably nice to him in person.

I'd guess, following your logic, the Sheikh automatically hates/dislikes Farhad Moshiri. You know, the Sunni v Shiite thing.

Do the Jewish American owners hate Fulham, Hull City, Everton (wow, Moshiri can't catch a break, can he?), Aston Villa,

Which owners dislike Leicester City's owners being as they are Thai? The Chinese owners? I don't even know. What about Barnsley, Blackburn and QPR? They are wholly, or partially owned by Indians. I suppose Mr. Khan from Fulham automatically dislikes/hates them because he is Pakistani.

Many of these men and women who own football clubs are extremely wealthy. They have been much of their lives. They went to school or university with people you say they hate. They do business with people of other nationalities all the time.

The only thing that matters to them, primarily, is money and turning a profit in their businesses. They aren't under educated, xenophobes Blackpool, Dallas, Novosibirsk or wherever.

While I imagine you were intending to stick up for our owner against all these all people that just hate him so much what you did was put accuse people whom you've never met of being racists and anti-Islsm.
My someone is very defensive, i think it is fair to say that our owners do have a harder time against certain owners, and you are the one guessing which is the reason.

My someone is very defensive, i think it is fair to say that our owners do have a harder time against certain owners, and you are the one guessing which is the reason.
You are correct. I am defensive. Automatically assuming an owner of a football club is anti-Muslim merely because they are Jewish is as bad as saying a Muslim person is anti-British or Anti-American or whatever simply because of their religion. Would you not agree?

I guessed nothing. I took the OP's original statement and expanded upon their his/her logic for him/her.

1.Ask him (sheik)

2.Ask the other owners

you tell me why most of these clubs
Went to the prem fa and uefa to impliment
FFP and Have us banned .

They never did it when Utd Blackburn Leeds Newcastle Liverpool and Chelsea were spending the most money
Different Era, the door is essentially closed for new investment of an owners money. We got in before the drawbridge was pulled up.

You could have said owners. You decided it was Jews (and and possibly Jewish Americans). You said, own it.

Alright let's break it down:

Stone is hard, mineral. A monolith. So we're looking for a tough player, a ball winner maybe.

Roses, War of the Roses, Lancashire vs Yorkshire. A battle across the Pennines.

"This is the One". From the album The Stone Roses. There was an unreleased demo from that LP called "Pearl Bastard."

Pearl. Pirlo. Bastard.

We're definitely signing Kalvin Phillips.

"If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by" - Sun Tzu - or maybe it was Khaldoon?

Enjoy ;)

Smart man that Sun Tzu. He had much knowledge.
80180d23551ecdf8edc755457497af0e07391a48a4ec0d02791f09b8ead1eb09_1.jpg

Because we are the ones spunking 160m on Kane. Nobody is forcing us to buy him we can move on.

Now I don’t know his worth or anything but you can’t blame the selling club for putting ridiculous prices

1.Ask him (sheik)

2.Ask the other owners

you tell me why most of these clubs
Went to the prem fa and uefa to impliment
FFP and Have us banned .

They never did it when Utd Blackburn Leeds Newcastle Liverpool and Chelsea were spending the most money
You talked bollocks, you have to realise when to stop digging when you've been called out for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.