New Food and Drink Vendors for the Ground and City Square | Edible coffee cups introduced

As is seven brothers, it is made from recycling cornflakes, rice kispies etc from the Kellogs factory in Trafford Park.
Great beer but at what price ?

I bought some shares in Seven Brothers when they crowdfunded so still using my free beer credits at their bars. The chocolate stout made from waste Coco Pops is gorgeous as is their watermelon beer

Finally - some good news in all this. They've actually listened to and acted on things we've asked them to do at City Matters.
So you asked them for half price food, edible cups and new vendors? Did you also ask for chaos with the tickets, ticket exchange and no proper season card or was that their idea? :-)

My old man ain’t going to cope with all of this. Ticket on phone, proof of vaccine still no Kane & now I’m going to tell him to eat his cup after his beer! Lol

he will think I’m taking the piss
As long as he eats the cup after drinking the coffee and not before he'll be alright

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.