Son has gone and broke his iPhone!!!

CTID1979

Team supported
Man City
Don’t believe it, My eldest has gone and dropped his iPhone 11 and the screen won’t come on now, on match day of all days!!

His season ticket is downloaded to that wallet as he is over 13 he needed his own account or some shit.

Any ideas please guys?

Not in a position to have it fixed today, possibly early next week at a push.

Bloody nuisance this mobile ticketing.

Edit: Just found an old iPhone 6 in the draw but this one doesn’t have an NCF reader or whatever they are called.

Call the Customer service department of the ticket office and go and pick up a paper ticket from them or print it at home if you have a printer.

Then buy your son a case for his phone or a Nokia 3210 and teach him a lesson in respecting valuables.

Call the Customer service department of the ticket office and go and pick up a paper ticket from them or print it at home if you have a printer.

Then buy your son a case for his phone or a Nokia 3210 and teach him a lesson in respecting valuables.
I done that on Wednesday for a ticket a I bought for a friend on my friends and family who I didn’t know had an old basher phone (72 years old)

I was on the phone for a long time and it connected and I couldn’t even hear the guy on the phone.

Tried again yesterday morning and after 2 hours of it ringing it just cut me off, Not putting myself through that again mate, my son can have my phone and ticket today, I will go for a walk down the canal it’s less stressful.

03AAA183-7984-413D-A1F8-5371F93D964D.png

Don’t believe it, My eldest has gone and dropped his iPhone 11 and the screen won’t come on now, on match day of all days!!

His season ticket is downloaded to that wallet as he is over 13 he needed his own account or some shit.

Any ideas please guys?

Edit: Just found an old iPhone 6 in the draw but this one doesn’t have an NCF reader or whatever they are called.
There is a little video on Man City Tickets where someone walks up to the turnstile and has two tickets on the one phone. If your son is on 'friends and family' you might be able to transfer ticket to your phone and so the two of you walk up and you have two tickets on your google pay. In theory!

TICKET TRANSFER​

Alongside the reduced risk of lost and stolen tickets, mobile ticketing provides the flexibility to transfer your ticket digitally to people linked in your Friends and Family. Once you have downloaded your Mobile Season Ticket to your smartphone, you will be able to transfer your mobile ticket to your Friends and Family for the matches you cannot attend. You will be able to do this from your account on a match-by-match basis, removing the need to meet face to face to pass the ticket to them.

Please ensure your Friends and Family list is up to date in your online account throughout the season. Ticket transfer is only available with mobile ticketing. Ticket Transfer will be available week commencing Monday 16th August ahead of our first home match against Norwich City.

This is in addition to Ticket Exchange, which will work in the usual way allowing Season Ticket holders to list tickets for resale to other supporters.

I done that on Wednesday for a ticket a I bought for a friend on my friends and family who I didn’t know had an old basher phone (72 years old)

I was on the phone for a long time and it connected and I couldn’t even hear the guy on the phone.

Tried again yesterday morning and after 2 hours of it ringing it just cut me off, Not putting myself through that again mate, my son can have my phone and ticket today, I will go for a walk down the canal it’s less stressful.

View attachment 24271
Jesus fucking Christ.

Any ideas please guys?

my lad is 14 and i downloaded his seasoncard to my phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.