It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit unnecessary if you ask me. Nosey? Yes. Nosey fucker? Harsh.

Saw a chance to get some inside info, took it and shared it here - on, believe it or not, a City fan forum in a thread talking about transfers. Not about ‘feeling good’ on social media.

Like the post said, not something I usually do or hunt for and admitted it could well be bollocks.
Don't be offended. It wasn't a snipe at you at all. Just a reaction (in an artistic licenced way) to the scattergun approach to information leaked by club 'insiders' and subsequent grasping (or refuting) by the bluemoon masses.

I stand by the essence of the post, though. There will be a script followed, especially on transfers of this magnitude. Misdirection and misinformation is king around these parts :)

Don't be offended. It wasn't a snipe at you at all. Just a reaction (in an artistic licenced way) to the scattergun approach to information leaked by club 'insiders' and subsequent grasping (or refuting) by the bluemoon masses.

I stand by the essence of the post, though. There will be a script followed, especially on transfers of this magnitude. Misdirection and misinformation is king around these parts :)

Fair enough. Maybe me being a sensitive soul…

So whatever you hear, one way or the other, is going to be a sign that Kane is coming

So whatever you hear, one way or the other, is going to be a sign that Kane is coming
Depends how the hearer interprets the information. If there is an unconscious bias no matter what is said, in a furtive exchange, the result will be "He's on his way" or "Looks unlikely"

It will happen all the time. Even Tolm will have occasions where he "wants" to hear something, so he does. As great as the connected chaps are on here, they are still only as good as the information they hear, and how they interpret it.

But, we all sign up to the same roller coaster ride on here, it's just that some handle the G forces better than others.

The team. If Kane gets here, I will support him. Until then, he’s no different than Bruno Fernandes and Salah to me.
We need that though, neither pleasing on the eye and rather dirty players but very very effective and contributing heavily to goals and assists. It's a good thing

I have a feeling Mendy will be gone before the transfer deadline either Sold or loaned. Surely Pep can see that he's not good enough.We have Zinchenko or Cancelo can do a job at left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.