It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me. Better to get him for a year than playing without a number 9. Ofcourse we can get kane it's fine. But he can be a presence in box and score penalties. Also give the team confidence in big CL games.
Dias would end up chinning him.

on the ability part, respectfully i disagree. he just finished top goalscorer in the euros. sure, you can say penalty merchant, but I think he has more than enough to give us a season of top quality!

a case can be made like you say on the personality part! but like you said how levy might be sweating on deadline day, ronaldo could be sweating too. he seems desperate for a club. we could get him on a lot of conditions regarding his behaviour.

He needs to be in a counter attacking team, we don't give him that.

He would spend half his time on his arse with his back to goal and wildly gesticulating for free kicks.

He's finished and City are a far bigger animal these days to be begging for someone who should chase the easy money in the US.

He's finished and City are a far bigger animal these days to be begging for someone who should chase the easy money in the US.
Are we begging?? I don't think so. If he comes here , he is begging for a team that has the ability to win UCL

No thanks. He looks like a wax work, he’s selfish and arrogant and frankly almost finished. It’d be a circus.
And his shirt wouldn't fit over that huge Adams apple and that even bigger head of his.
I hated Schmeichel in our shirt, put me off everytime, this self centred rag can stay well away.

Ronaldo is everything our team is not about. Pep has built this side to the opposite of what he represents in arrogance, ego and making it all about him. He would be toxic, I wouldn't want my side to be like Juve where sure, he's scored goals on a regular but team around has declined, hardly any progression, even worse with regards to Juve's CL ambition. This is all ignoring his personal side still, not sure we want someone with his history. We already have enough shite to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.