Harry Kane

We know for a fact that Grealish did not ask to be #10. He didn't even know he'd be #10 until he walked into the dressing room on his first day.

If we gave Grealish the biggest shirt number in football, completely unprompted by him, and it's now having any impact on the Kane deal, then whoever made that call fucked up big time.
No they didnt, it has just showed Kane up to be a big girls blouse who needs a foot up his self righteous backside. People have lost their jobs, livelihoods and lives this past 18mths and this tart is worried about his shirt number. For the sake of Kane i truly hope this story is bobbins.

Yes I know his number but that's because I watch the premier league. But I also don't think Bruno Fernandes at 18 is losing out on a shit load of revenue because of an unpopular number.

The only way the number works is if there are people who take the attitude of 'well my favourite player is Kane but I only wear 10 so I must have Grealish now.'
Fernandes at 18 isn’t thr same as Kane 10. That’s his number, he doesn’t have to be this ridiculous “CR7”. The real Ronaldo, we know his number, Totti, we know his number, Maldini, we know his number. They don’t need to have the number in their name, it’s synonymous to them. It’s the same with Kane now at 28 years old, it isn’t good for the Kane brand to be Kane 18

Fernandes at 18 isn’t thr same as Kane 10. That’s his number, he doesn’t have to be this ridiculous “CR7”. The real Ronaldo, we know his number, Totti, we know his number, Maldini, we know his number. They don’t need to have the number in their name, it’s synonymous to them. It’s the same with Kane now at 28 years old, it isn’t good for the Kane brand to be Kane 18
Kane 1 then?

No they didnt, it has just showed Kane up to be a big girls blouse who needs a foot up his self righteous backside. People have lost their jobs, livelihoods and lives this past 18mths and this tart is worried about his shirt number. For the sake of Kane i truly hope this story is bobbins.
Correct. If there’s any truth in this.. which I very much doubt.. and Kane ends up missing out on the move of his career, he’ll be a laughing stock for ever

personally i don’t think kane gives a rats ass about his shirt number. it will be purely his team trying to squeeze as much money as they possibly can for him/them out of this deal.
That’s what they’re there for, that’s why he employs them

I think what he is asking is this.

As we can find no evidence of Kane making money out of being number 10 at Spurs, how is he going to lose income by having a different number at City?
My only assumption is that City have a far bigger global reach than Spurs, and his new PR people were brought in to “build his brand”…. Spurs have done a shocking job of this.

He wants a huge final payday is my personal opinion.

Hahaha you go off on one slagging off Kane then admit that this (fucking laughable, by the way) story might not be true.

Sorry to the OP of the information, I'm sure he's sharing it in good faith, but I think people on here should be very careful mouthing off about Kane over a story that's extremely unlikely to be true. Think you need to already be prejudiced against Kane to believe for a second that he'd actually jeopardise the move over a shirt number. Think how much time and money he and his reps will have put into trying to get this move, think of the lengths he's gone to to try and make it happen and how important it could be for his career, then ask yourself again if you believe he's actually putting it at risk for a shirt number. No chance. The only player in the world I would believe could potentially do that is Cristiano Ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.