Harry Kane

Just gonna picture the scene here, a pure hypothetical situation. Kane hires his new PR team, they come and tell him “we want to change your social image, make you a brand, what number are you getting if you join city?” Kane says well city were going to give me 10 but they gave it to jack. The new pr team kick off and ask city for more money in the offer because they feel he would’ve been better off with the 10 for marketing and feel city should’ve stuck to their word. Is that difficult to believe?
Unless his PR team have decided to make him and his brother look Bigger mugs than they already do
In which case that would be the opposite of the brief I would think

Today its the number that you give to he player that you believe will sell the most shirts. The most marketable player. The goat, The Superstar. Grealish is a perfect 10.

I just do not agree with that at all. The most marketable player is the one who'll sell the most shirts regardless of number. If I had to guess, worldwide, City probably sell more shirts with Mahrez on the back than anyone except De Bruyne.

They want more, and it seems city have offered more
Partnership hook up with the CFG Marketing Dept. you tell us what number and image you desgn and we'll twat it on every training ground and club shop in every CFG club worldwide.

Done.

Do you think he does want to waste his career?

how about the scenario where the Kane camp gets more money, AND he signs for city

That scenario only exists if City indulge this prima donna bullshit at the 11th hour Matty. What a load of horseshit.

Maybe but who is in charge here seems Kane could tell them to forget it but if all this is true he is just letting them get on with it! Players hay can’t control there own destiny!

why would he tell them to forget it when it means more money for him/them? he’s paying them to get the best deal possible and that’s what they’re doing. it won’t stop the transfer happening. it’s called negotiating for a reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.