#21 | Ferran Torres - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greedy fecker annoyed me just before half time when he should have passed left to Grealish who was totally clear in the area... Grealish was fuming with him.

Can't understand why he plays him central when he turns it on for Spain on the wing
Agree-there were two opportunities in the second half for a pass but he decided to shoot into the defender.

the disallowed "goal" was taken with a real top striker's instinct, something that cannot be learned. Would like the club to persevere with him, despite the sniping on here. With Pep's "carousel" tactics and player selection, it's impossible to predict what will happen.....

Feel sorry for this lad already, going to be a lot of pressure on him now with it looking like no striker coming him. Every time a chance goes begging " a proper Striker would have scored..." Good luck to the boy.

Feel sorry for this lad already, going to be a lot of pressure on him now with it looking like no striker coming him. Every time a chance goes begging " a proper Striker would have scored..." Good luck to the boy.
I doubt all the pressure will be on him as we'll probably revert to the false 9 system quite a lot.

the disallowed "goal" was taken with a real top striker's instinct, something that cannot be learned. Would like the club to persevere with him, despite the sniping on here. With Pep's "carousel" tactics and player selection, it's impossible to predict what will happen.....
We are gonna have to keep sticking with him mate because we haven’t got anyone else to play up front because Jesus is better playing wide and then we have delap who is a complete novice who will take at least a full season to shine . When you look at it we have got hdd we best midfield team in the world but no one to put the ball in the net consistently .

His finishing is excellent but he’s invisible the rest of the time

I think he'll get more gametime than people realize.

I think before Kane Pep was probably thinking "I could make this guy into a striker, I'll have Kane for now and we'll see how it goes"

Now without Kane "I'm gonna turn this fucker into a striker, manage the Spanish national team in a couple years, and make him win the world cup for them"

I think before Kane Pep was probably thinking "I could make this guy into a striker, I'll have Kane for now and we'll see how it goes"

Now without Kane "I'm gonna turn this fucker into a striker, manage the Spanish national team in a couple years, and make him win the world cup for them"
Then his alarm clock went off

Hope he thinks that about Delap and manages England instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.