Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate him and have for years. My only pleasure here is seeing how much rags seems to be hating this becoming more than a possibility. That part will probably make it feel ok. Not sure how I can cheer if he scores for us. Am prepared to give it a try but it’s gonna be weird af if it happens.
Did you think the same when tevez signed? Anyone that pulls on that beautiful sky blue shirt gets 100% backing from me

Blimey - just thinking of the dross we watched for so, so many years. Too many dross names to mention. Now, we have a fantastic squad and maybe about to sign possibly the biggest name in world football.
Going back almost to the dross - I haven't been so excited since we signed George Weah.
:-)

And the story of Cristiano with Juventus ended, it ended with what looks like Ronaldo’s escape from Turin, and it ended without Cristiano succeeding in achieving the Juventus dream that he came for.

I hate him and have for years. My only pleasure here is seeing how much rags seems to be hating this becoming more than a possibility. That part will probably make it feel ok. Not sure how I can cheer if he scores for us. Am prepared to give it a try but it’s gonna be weird af if it happens.
I stopped hating Ronaldo years ago and like most football fans i've been blown away by his and Messi's numbers! we've had the 2 best players in the world ever going at it and now City are looking to be part of that history with what could be there final showdown... it's going to be epic if it comes off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.