Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That flights isn’t heading for Madeira, it’s going to Tenerife. I did laugh when people were saying “it’s going to collect his mother”. Why the duck would a jet be going to collect Ronaldo’s mother from Madeira at bloody midnight .
My guess is this flight is nothing to do with Mendes, Ronaldo or City, but it’s been chartered to the next client.
Nothing else to see tonight IMO, roll on tomorrow when hopefully we just pay the £25m and get this done

Cristiano, Cristiano, he's not a place in Bavaria anymore. He's not a place in Bavaria anymore.

Sign him up, sign him up. Literally the deal of the century to get one over the rags. Never thought I'd ever see this, or Tevez beaten for that matter. Still reckon he will go the swamp but we can hope.

Imagine he just turns up for training wearing a self printed number 7 on his training kit and just says to Raz “looks like you’ll be needing a new number” and pats him on the head.
I actually serious about this, I think its time raz went anyway if we could get 80 mil or close to a 100 I'd say bye bye, don't get me wrong I've enjoyed most of his time but for some reason I just can't warm to him, I know loads of you love him on here but I'm not 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.