Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
As things stand I can't wait for him to leave, wherever he ends up, and not because he's a bad player nor because he's acted in a bad way. He's an excellent professional, as you all know. It's just that our team, especially with Allegri, is much more balanced when he's not playing, even if he obviously does provide one more serious threat upfront.

But it's just our own very particular situation in which we can't find the best use for him and I think the balance of the overall performance of the team is worth more than having him up there. Also it will be something of a financial relief not having to pay his wages.

But yeah it's mostly for our formation and team fitness; we're obviously happy to have had him here and he carried us through a bunch of matches, sometimes he looked like the only pro player on the pitch and I even felt frustrated in his stead. I'm just sorry we couldn't really use him to the best of his potential, and that's probably a regret many Juve fans share, but I think we all agree that now is the right time for us to part with him.
How refreshing to have a fan of another club come on here and give insight and a fair, balanced opinion. It won’t catch on.

I’m surprised that so many people are in favour of him coming, smacks of desperation or wanting to annoy rags.

Knowing that we were in desperate need of a striker didn’t we have a better back up plan in the event that Kane / Haaland wouldn’t come than a fading galactico ?

Any 5 yr old could pick Kane or Ronaldo as transfer targets - where’s the scouting, the in depth knowledge of the market, where’s the hidden gem or unpolished diamond ?

I'm not a betting man, but reports out of Italy are saying Ronaldo has cleared out his locker in a bid to force through his move.

HOWEVER, reports are creeping through that if Mbappé leaves PSG as expected, that's where Ronaldo will go. This makes more sense than him coming to City.

Gutted, but I've got a feeling this is what'll happen... :-(
Where’s Madrid’s money from firstly? Then do we think city will be sniffing around wasting our time? It would make more sense coming to us but we will see.

Heya guys, as expected your thread about him is already going fast; ours in 2018 reached the 2000 pages if I recall correctly, still one of the most exciting transfers I actively followed.

As things stand I can't wait for him to leave, wherever he ends up, and not because he's a bad player nor because he's acted in a bad way. He's an excellent professional, as you all know. It's just that our team, especially with Allegri, is much more balanced when he's not playing, even if he obviously does provide one more serious threat upfront.

But it's just our own very particular situation in which we can't find the best use for him and I think the balance of the overall performance of the team is worth more than having him up there. Also it will be something of a financial relief not having to pay his wages.

But yeah it's mostly for our formation and team fitness; we're obviously happy to have had him here and he carried us through a bunch of matches, sometimes he looked like the only pro player on the pitch and I even felt frustrated in his stead. I'm just sorry we couldn't really use him to the best of his potential, and that's probably a regret many Juve fans share, but I think we all agree that now is the right time for us to part with him.
Hi Uffa is the news coming out of Italy and juventus that this is definitely on and it’s City he’s coming too or is it mere speculation and social media has put 2+2 together and got 5 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.