Champions League - 2021/22

When I saw we had drawn PSG I hoped the rags would get one of the other 'supposed' big clubs - but no they potentially get a clear run into the knockouts. Fixed ???????
Them getting a tough draw was was much less likely to happen this season with the way that pot one was so much weaker than usual with the likes of Lille, Villarreal and Sporting Lisbon in there and the traditional big names like PSG, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus all absent and/or in decline. I'm pleasantly surprised that the dippers have actually got a much trickier draw than they would have hoped for - there was every chance they would have got something much more straightforward too.

Them getting a tough draw was was much less likely to happen this season with the way that pot one was so much weaker than usual with the likes of Lille, Villarreal and Sporting Lisbon in there and the traditional big names like PSG, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus all absent and/or in decline. I'm pleasantly surprised that the dippers have actually got a much trickier draw than they would have hoped for - there was every chance they would have got something much more straightforward too.
The make up of the pots was a joke to begin with. Rags and Liverpool shouldn't have been in the same pot, same with Barcelona and Real Madrid. Stupid coefficient weightings to favour UEFA's "golden boys".

Beautiful. Love Brugge.
Agree, always enjoy visiting that City. A really nice City to visit (a day or two would be more than enough as it is very compact.) Architecturally very attractive, quality strong beer and good chocolate too (have to say personally I'm not so keen on the mussels though!)

We are drawn in the same level of group the rags had last year. With the 2 sides both being psg and leipzig. Every outlet going calling it the group of death. Cant see many this time calling it that, tbf bt have but that was the only one I have seen. I wonder why?? With most saying Liverpool have the hardest. Couldn't make this shit up, Porto were apparently a walkover when we drew them.

We are in the hardest group based on the coefficients, the Lille group is the easiest and the second easiest is the one the Rags got. Liverpool in the second hardest group and Chelsea the third hardest.

The group with Inter Milan and Real Madrid got two of the six qualifiers we got none of them, absolutely barking mad.

The draw as usual was a bloody farce and why anybody gives this competition the time of day is a mystery to me.

Last edited:
We are in the hardest group based on the coefficients, the Lille group is the easiest and the second easiest is the one the Rags got. Liverpool in the second hardest group and Chelsea the third hardest.

The group with Inter Milan and Real Madrid got two of the six qualifiers we got none of them, absolutely barking mad.

The draw as usual was a bloody farce and why anybody gives this competition the time of day is a mystery to me.
Without it we wouldn't have progressed and you wouldn't be watching the likes of Dias, KDB, etc playing for us in the Premier League, hope that's solved your mystery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.