Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferdinand posted a cryptic message - people started to worry
Pep said in his press conference Ronaldo will decide where he wants to go - People started to worry more
More rumours the rags were interested
Gaughn (clearly briefed) said City were no longer interested - Game over
thanks mate

Nonsense,we havent missed out on a striker because of Grealish.

Had we not pursued him so aggressively and showed him the love,then he may well have decided his future lay elsewhere and we would have missed out on a player every team in Europe would want in their starting 11.

As much as you are trying to connect the two scenarios,they aren't.
I do think that £100 on grealish could have been spent on Kane, or another strike this is the point? Just when you here pep say we haven’t got 200 mil for Kane but surely £100 mill spent on grealish could have been used towards Kane? Either way I’m happy grealish is here and I’m sure he’s going to kill it. Just feel the striker would have given the squad a more complete feel especially as we’re packed with unbelievable creative talent. It’s a missed opportunity IMO

Another striker is the last thing that United need. They’re signing him just so that we don’t. It’s pretty pathetic on their part, but also seriously damages our chances this season because I can’t see us signing a quality striker in the time remaining. In fact, I have no confidence that we’ll sign anyone. It’s yet another example of how we can’t seem to get big signings over the line unless they have a release clause and we’re the only ones after them. This should be the end of the line for a few of our recruitment staff.
But won’t be

Ronaldo loves United. Fuck off. 450k a week is what he loves. He ran away from them as soon as he could first time. It’s Sanchez mark 2, he will destroy what is already a bang average team. And he will get a fortune while it happens. Rags are fucking pathetic, willing to destruct the club so little city don’t get Ronaldo. Sad bastards.
You sound upset.

Ronaldo loves United. Fuck off. 450k a week is what he loves. He ran away from them as soon as he could first time. It’s Sanchez mark 2, he will destroy what is already a bang average team. And he will get a fortune while it happens. Rags are fucking pathetic, willing to destruct the club so little city don’t get Ronaldo. Sad bastards.
City is ALWAYS spelled with a capital C

Fucking hell were never going to hear the end of it if he signs for them, media blackout they'll all be jizzing them selves for months, God help us when he scores a goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.