Robert Lewandowski

Being part Polish, I bloody love this guy! But everything seems completely quiet on this, not a single link really other than Chris Waddle saying we should get him.

I am sure he would want a new challenge.. but I doubt he will do absolutely anything to facilitate it, hes got a great life and situation where he is and is not that fussed really. He might move next summer though but for every season the likelihood of the 5 or 6 other super club move becomes a bit less probable really.

He'll be 34 by the time the next season starts and hes not like a freak all-time great like Ronnie and Leo, although hes an amazing 33 year old really.
He is similiar to Ronaldo in the way that he keeps himself in ridiculous shape. Will probably be very high-quality for many years to come unless bad injuries

Dont think we are even looking any longer to be honest which is infuriating

Our club seemed to believe that Kane was the one, yet what we have heard now is that Levy never even spoke with us over a transfer - so where did all this so called confidence about it happening come from ??

Time wasted in my eyes on this Kane saga

He could call Bayern a bunch of Nazis in a statement and those Bayern cunts still wouldn't sell to us to get rid of him

How can anyone possibly think that there is even the remotest chance of this happening?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.