It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you just swallow anything the club says?

We said no after Utd had gazumped.
The club haven't said anything have they?

Ok, so what has that got to do with Mendes? You think he spoke to Txiki and agreed a deal then will turn his phone off? lol.

People mentioning haaland is laughable, have you not learnt by now haha

Absolutely there’s no way we will ever pay Mino and Haaland’s family enough in fees to get to the table. That’s before we baulk at Haaland’s wages. The biggest non starter of a deal. Anyone who thinks we’ll be anywhere near it is deluding themselves.

I’d go as far as saying the only way we’ll even get mentioned in relation to Haaland is to force the likes of Real, Chelsea or the rags to pay up.

Leaving any judgements to the end of the window. It's a results driven business. We were told we would be aggressive in the market place.
We are weaker with Mendy gone, KDB and Foden injuries looking dubious.
No replacement for Kun either.
Grealish only covers some existing shortages.
Another make do and mend season will not cut it as our results since March show.

Absolutely there’s no way we will ever pay Mino and Haaland’s family enough in fees to get to the table. That’s before we baulk at Haaland’s wages. The biggest non starter of a deal. Anyone who thinks we’ll be anywhere near it is deluding themselves.

I’d go as far as saying the only way we’ll even get mentioned in relation to Haaland is to force the likes of Real, Chelsea or the rags to pay up.
We won't even enter the race

But the media will say we're the frontrunners just so they can report he's snubbed us

I love how Pep says of Kane:
"I wish him [Kane] all the best in the last years of his career doing well in London."

its like good luck rotting in Spurs in last 3 of your prime years playing FC Mura and the likes.

Not really Kane’s fault though, is it? Kane made Spurs aware that he wanted to leave, but just didn’t go as far as putting in a transfer request. Good decision from him not to do that as City had no intention of meeting Levy’s price.

The club haven't said anything have they?

Ok, so what has that got to do with Mendes? You think he spoke to Txiki and agreed a deal then will turn his phone off? lol.
I think he very well had a deal agreed with Ronaldo and City but then went with the highest bidder.

City trying to say that they said no is laughable. They obviously tried to haggle over the price thinking they were the only party in town and got gazumped.

Not the first time this has happened either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.