Txiki Begiristain

It’s been a bitterly disappointing window. Not getting Ronaldo didn’t bother me in itself but seeing him get snapped up by United in a matter of hours really stung. The Kane saga was simply a non starter due to the price and yet we dragged it on for months.

Not bringing in a striker despite us badly needing one is tough to accept. Even LB, a position that is a problem area, is neglected again.

We might be a top club, but christ almighty it just seems like complete amateur hour at times.

Been trying to work out what FoC’s means and apart from ‘free of charge ‘ I came up with fuckin ‘opeless cnuts which is probably the likelier one
Anyway - as it happens it might have passed you by but City with the board’s and txiki’s planning ,we have done alright and as it happens no one has matched that -
Their policy not only works but it has been successful so I’d trust them to carry on and keep those prizes coming -as they will
Ctid
We could have done even better, and saved money and disappointment along the way.

Been trying to work out what FoC’s means and apart from ‘free of charge ‘ I came up with fuckin ‘opeless cnuts which is probably the likelier one
Anyway - as it happens it might have passed you by but City with the board’s and txiki’s planning ,we have done alright and as it happens no one has matched that -
Their policy not only works but it has been successful so I’d trust them to carry on and keep those prizes coming -as they will
Ctid
zndzt6luobowhwsx5gyl.gif

All top clubs have a succession plan in place these days so for example City would (or should) have been planning in advance for Sergio's departure and have a list of players in order of preference to replace him. So having missed out on Kane who the hell is next on the list as pretty sure Ronaldo didn't feature. We've got away without having a top striker over the last 12 months and if we had had one it might have made the difference in the Champions League final and those other games we've dominated but ended up losing. I fear that with the other top clubs having strengthened we may slip behind again just as we did that pre-season when we brought in Sinclair, Rodwell and Maicon. If we didn't have a succession plan then heads should roll.

It’s been a bitterly disappointing window. Not getting Ronaldo didn’t bother me in itself but seeing him get snapped up by United in a matter of hours really stung. The Kane saga was simply a non starter due to the price and yet we dragged it on for months.

Not bringing in a striker despite us badly needing one is tough to accept. Even LB, a position that is a problem area, is neglected again.

We might be a top club, but christ almighty it just seems like complete amateur hour at times.
Look at our squad, look at the football we play, look at the progress we make year on year and pull yourself together you fucking bed wetter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.