United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to laugh, loads of posts yesterday about how he'd be a great success at City, score us loads of goals.
He then signs for United and loads of posts that he's over the hill and shit, only on bluemoon haha

Grealish needs to be hitting the ground running for you lot also, he needs to finishing the season up there in the assist table and has to be as influential as the likes of de Bruyne and Bruno to be classed as a success. 100 million record buy needs to be making a big difference to a team surely.

You do know Bruno goers missing in big games don't you?
His goal return in open play is nothing to write home about.
Yes he hit the ground running, but then slowly started to fade.
I only see a guy throwing strops and waving his arms about these days.

I will also remind you that Pogba was £100+ no matter how the figures have been massaged.
And that was before the latest player price inflation.
You have spent countless other millions buying players to "unlock" him.
All that for him to only have the odd spurt were he looks the player you thought you were buying.

I think you need to concentrate on your own team. City and Jack will be absolutely fine.

No he played the media like a fiddle. He was offered to us for 250k a week just so he could then go to the rags and demand more to stop it happening. The daft bastards then stump up 450k.
Everyone knew ronny was leaving Italy in May when all his cars were shipped out. PSG and Madrid said no thanks so who was left ? Answer, the rags. They could have offered him 200k a week as he had no other club to go to.
PSG got Messi, Real are getting Mbappe the only other teams left were United and City, both teams wanted him but he chose United. If City didn’t want him pep would of came out and said we’re not interested. He didn’t he said Ronaldo will choose where he wants to go. It’s clear Ronaldo wanted United all along but mendes had to use City to make United act.

PSG got Messi, Real are getting Mbappe the only other teams left were United and City, both teams wanted him but he chose United. If City didn’t want him pep would of came out and said we’re not interested. He didn’t he said Ronaldo will choose where he wants to go. It’s clear Ronaldo wanted United all along but mendes had to use City to make United act.
How much have you put on the Rags to win the league now then?

Do you think United paying him £480k a week where City wouldn’t swayed it? We’ve been before where Eddie Twoplanks got crazy with the cheque book, if it follows form Ronnie will be on loan at Inter Milan next season.

The goalposts have moved.
Signing Adams Apple means forget talk of you lot finishing in the top 4, the pressure is well and truly on utd to win the league.
Forget ratboy neville covering up your transition year after year, you don't sign varane, sancho and Ronaldo and expect only top 4.
Noddy is under huge pressure now and he won't be able to handle it.
Can see a big implosion at the theatre of debt.

the danger is that the puppet will get the sack and they’ll get a decent manager in

Have you ever heard of the word contradiction?
Just that you've mentioned both teams wanted him.
Then said Ronaldo wanted utd.
Then finished with mendes used City.

Just to reiterate City didn't want him.

Have to laugh, loads of posts yesterday about how he'd be a great success at City, score us loads of goals.
He then signs for United and loads of posts that he's over the hill and shit, only on bluemoon haha
I think a lot of us thought great if he does sign, not arsed if he doesn't. The bitter petulant rags are welcome to the tosser anyway, 500k a week on top of their already enormous wage bill, hope they suffer

The Premiership is not Seria A nor La Liga, very different.
He is nothing like the player he was, Miles and Miles away from it. I never wanted him anywhere near our club and if I could have chosen a club fir him to go to the rags would be number 1 top of the list He will destroy them. Him and Pogba in the same team.... are you serious? Fernandez's influence and development will shudder to a halt.

They don't seem capable of looking beyond the end of their noses. This is all my prayers answered in one delicious scoop.

BRING IT ON!
That's where my head's at..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.