Harry Kane

To be fair mate I have never been fussed about Kane but I just assumed he would end up here as Pep clearly loves him and we seemed happy to go big on him and publicly too. 2 weeks ago I wouldn’t have been fussed at all if we didn’t get him, maybe even relieved. Problem is a lot has happened in the last 2 weeks in the transfer market across Europe and all of a sudden we have the weakest goal threat out of the big clubs (bar maybe Barca). Everyone seems to be set up for the short term at least and we seem to be a bit lost…
Not disagreeing with you, but I would be highly surprised to see anything more about Harry in this window.

From what I’ve heard, and I said it in the other thread, we could indeed be making a final bid for Kane towards deadline day (£150 Million upwards is what I’m assuming), but it completely depends on player sales. It’s very difficult, especially in 3 days, but I’m curious to see if it pans out. Think this is the main plan atm based on my info (or sticking with what we’ve got), but it could be a different story tomorrow if the club potentially eyes a new target.

Could end up being another Modric situation sadly

In this case what’ll happen is we’ll sell one or more of our best players for a bargain price and still not sign anyone.

From what I’ve heard, and I said it in the other thread, we could indeed be making a final bid for Kane towards deadline day (£150 Million upwards is what I’m assuming), but it completely depends on player sales. It’s very difficult, especially in 3 days, but I’m curious to see if it pans out. Think this is the main plan atm based on my info (or sticking with what we’ve got), but it could be a different story tomorrow if the club potentially eyes a new target.

Is there any chance to get Kane in 3 days? What I'm saying is Kane himself already announced that he WILL STAY. Even if we make a bid above 150m pounds, then there is no chance of getting him, right?

Is there any chance to get Kane in 3 days? What I'm saying is Kane himself already announced that he WILL STAY. Even if we make a bid above 150m pounds, then there is no chance of getting him, right?
We couldn’t get Levy to negotiate an acceptable price all summer. What fucking chance have we got now when he knows we are desperate as fuck? He would probably ask for £200m at this point.

I don't trust the overall story, but that would be the easiest bit to navigate.

he got a new PR team, who made him put out a statement he is staying. and you say he will go back on that and sign for City?

yes very possible and he only will be announced after Mbappe and Haaland signed up as well...

If its true, Txiki wtf his doing?? He think we have still chance to get Kane in this window??? Ffs Kane already said he not gonna leave his team and give everything. And then his gonna come to us?? Cmon…

If its true, Txiki wtf his doing?? He think we have still chance to get Kane in this window??? Ffs Kane already said he not gonna leave his team and give everything. And then his gonna come to us?? Cmon…
haha,you can take that statement with a pinch of salt,do you think at this stage if Levy said yes i'l take the 160m Kane wouldnt come, he'd be up the M6 faster than a rat up a drainpipe and his PR would take care of the rest

After having time to reflect I'm now happy this didn't end up being a 150 mil acquisition, and I'm going to watch closely what injury issues he experiences this season with those ankles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.