#27 | João Cancelo - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker he’s improved. He’s become a beast at City after many doubted him.
nope always a top player

Stones has improved after so many doubted him. Laughable that you think Pep got lucky. How Pep managed him perfectly and he’s became the player that Pep always knew he’d be.
Not having that. he was as good as gone.
Zinchecko was seemingly a CFG signing who has became the Ukraine captain and our best left back.
Fair enough
Fernandinho was already class but Pep took him to another level.
Nah he was always an elite player
David Silva and De Bruyne definitely went up a notch after Pep.
De Bruyne yes. Silva was already a world cup winner and an interrnational superstar
Bernardo has had a few steady seasons but Pep uses him in a way which he will benefit the team the most, that to me is great management.
He was already all that
Sterling went from not being able to score to 30 goals a season
And now hes gone back from whence he came.
Sane was fairly unknown when we signed and had the potential to be the best in the world under Pep but his attitude suggested otherwise
Failed here regardless of what hes producing at bayern
Foden went from hot prospect to one of our best players within 18 months
As he would have
Sergio improved after a year of Pep, quickly learning that he has to become a better team player, which he perfected.
Was a better player under Bobby manc
Other notable players are Otamendi, Vinnie, Gundo.
Come on now Vinnie was always world class
Otta very inconsistent
Gundo again the De Bruyne injury was the making of him
Just look at what current and now retired players say about Pep. Vinnie this week was saying how he wished he had Pep as manager when he was 18 as he unlocked abilities he never had. He’s improved players in each countries he’s managed in. I’d even say he’s improved players that he hasn’t even managed.

nope always a top player

Not having that. he was as good as gone.

Fair enough

Nah he was always an elite player

De Bruyne yes. Silva was already a world cup winner and an interrnational superstar

He was already all that

And now hes gone back from whence he came.

Failed here regardless of what hes producing at bayern

As he would have

Was a better player under Bobby manc

Come on now Vinnie was always world class
Otta very inconsistent
Gundo again the De Bruyne injury was the making of him
We could go on for days disagreeing with each other, but what you can’t debunk is the endless amount of players that have said Pep has improved them. Going off you’re track record with Pep, I’ll go back to ignoring you’re shite posts.

Cancelo's an awkward one for me. I think if he could become more tactically disciplined he'd be a superstar. At the moment he's still a bit too much of a free spirit, although I do believe he's progressing in the right direction.

Cancelo's an awkward one for me. I think if he could become more tactically disciplined he'd be a superstar. At the moment he's still a bit too much of a free spirit, although I do believe he's progressing in the right direction.
Free spirit with the end product of Adama Traore. He really needs to improve his floaters over the crossbar and his lack of assists for all of the good positions he takes up.

What I like about Cancelo is that he's always involved. He's dynamic. He creates chances, he dribbles, he makes the most tackles of anyone in the team. Sure he makes bewildering decisions sometimes, and he's possibly the worst defender of a ball in behind/over the top that I've ever seen at this level, but he makes things happen

Free spirit with the end product of Adama Traore. He really needs to improve his floaters over the crossbar and his lack of assists for all of the good positions he takes up.
If you only look at assists he seems lacking, but all general stats involving creativity show he rates quite high for a fullback, pre-assists and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.