João Félix

And selling Saul, making Bernardo possible for a swap. His sub was odd today and was apparently seen crying in the stands. added with Pep saying he doesn’t think something will happen, as opposed to, it won’t happen. That definitely means we’ve got someone in mind but not likely to have enough time. That’s my worthless take on it.
Really struggling to find a taker for him this late. Saul is on 300k a week, even Chelsea walked away.

And selling Saul, making Bernardo possible for a swap. His sub was odd today and was apparently seen crying in the stands. added with Pep saying he doesn’t think something will happen, as opposed to, it won’t happen. That definitely means we’ve got someone in mind but not likely to have enough time. That’s my worthless take on it.
Bernardo crying in the stands wonder what’s going on,maybe something to do with the mendy arrest possibly..

What makes me keep thinking about him is that Atletico have Suárez, Correa and Cunha. They could live without Felix
Pep may be quite excited to work with Felix. The kid has huge potential which as yet hasn't been realised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.