Premier League Games 28/29 August

Deffo a pen but only a yellow for me. Did Taylor watch one replay and give it instantly?

I don't think the replay even showed the movement of his arm after the ball hit it which like GNev said was the really tell.

It reminded me of Emre Can's handball when he headed it onto his arm but he was hanging his arm out like the spout of a teapot.

If it was a penalty, he had to send James off. Double jeopardy law comes in when tackling a player and deemed that the defender was going for the ball.

Handball on the goal line is a sending off every single time.
Even if it is unintentional?

Can understand it being a pen but think the red card's very harsh. It was instinctive rather than pre-meditated. Hate how games can be ruined by something like that.
The motion he made with his arm looks like it’s stopped the ball from going in. He’s made it look super deliberate with the motion.

That red is a joke, ball flicked off his leg, hit his arm then his arm moved (natural reaction)
Alty then looked at one replay of the ball hitting his hand but not right through (for context) embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.