Premier League Games 28/29 August

13 fouls for Liverpool. No bookings 3 for Mane, 3 for Fabhino. No yellows

4 fouls for Chelsea. 2 yellows and a red

seems legit!
Alt i got result we all wanted. Just be wary of him. Not much he can do if we score cleanly when he's next refereeing us. By that I mean score perfectly without even a hint of a foul or offside in the move. Nothing he can do about that. That's why Pep says " anything we got , we did it for ourselves "

Why are they not asking that cheating **** Azpilicueta why he throws himself to the ground constantly holding his face. Professional cheat.

Well the good news is Liverpool are dog shit...no urgency. I dont think they are mounting a challenge. But chelsea are seeming genuine challengers.

Tuchels English is excellent
Did you viel SpabB my vonderful Mannschaft performance?
tumblr_p74h3dUKqP1qf78abo3_400.gifv

13 fouls for Liverpool. No bookings 3 for Mane, 3 for Fabhino. No yellows

4 fouls for Chelsea. 2 yellows and a red

seems legit!
Salah kicking the ball away and no booking , the rule books goes out of the window at Klanfield , its not opposing teams that bottle it at that 1940's shithole , its the officials who wimp out on any contentious decision , its been like that for decades.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.