Premier League Games 28/29 August

Salah kicking the ball away and no booking , the rule books goes out of the window at Klanfield , its not opposing teams that bottle it at that 1940's shithole , its the officials who wimp out on any contentious decision , its been like that for decades.
Every fucker is scared shitless of the gobshite booboys to be standing up to their victimisation crying game bollox. Fukking hate them should rename it boofield

Why was the ref only shown a still picture, how is that right, I think personally it was the right decision, I thought the var was a bit quick and a still pic,but I thought i got it wrong, however tuchel has just said about the quickness and still pic

Well the good news is Liverpool are dog shit...no urgency. I dont think they are mounting a challenge. But chelsea are seeming genuine challengers.
I think Chelsea are an extremely good defensive side, they won’t drop many more points after taking the lead. I think they may struggle though if teams start defending against them, like they do against us.

I have a lot of time for their manager too, but doesn’t play in a style I’d want to see our team play, think he speaks a lot of sense.

Last edited:
LoL Chelsea are so hard to crack down. In CL every Team looked clueless against their Defense. Only City created some chances
If that Foden shot went in it could have been another story, top football is about details and some luck.
As for today good result for city.
Van dijk did well against Lukaku, he is quiet the same as with Man U

13 fouls for Liverpool. No bookings 3 for Mane, 3 for Fabhino. No yellows

4 fouls for Chelsea. 2 yellows and a red

seems legit!
Officials are too easily swayed by the fukkwit crowd cheering when a red decapitates the opponent, and booing when a pigeon flies past one of the front three causing them to hit the ground faster than a speeding bullet.

Worrying that the 10 man rent boys can see the game out to a draw in the second half against the dippers at Anfield.
Unfortunately they are a well organised very good defensive unit.
Unless if the other teams organise themselves like Chelsea and play deep, things will be different (league games are different than cups) then they will drop more points

I think Chelsea are an extremely good defensive side, they won’t drop many more points after taking the lead. I think they may struggle though if teams start defending against them, like they do against us.

I have a lot of time for their manager too, but doesn’t play in a style I’d want to see our team play, think he speaks a lot of sense.
They have to come out and be more creative. That is very difficult when you are a team buily to defend and play on the counter attack.

Nonsense, a long way to go, no way are these two sides better than us.

I didn't say Liverpool are better than us as for Chelsea they have a well balanced squad now after the addition of Lukaku, they addressed their biggest concern which makes them favourites imo. Under Tuchel they are very solid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.