Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense.

If in a parallel universe Haaland is interested next season we could make an offer and you will still see Raiola picking up the phone and asking the rags if you want to give him 700k a week and slip me 40m he's yours. Haaland ends up at the rags.

They didn't need Ronaldo and still did it just so we didn't get him. They did it with Sanchez and Fred etc.
That doesn’t mean he will want to go where he won’t be the star or be guaranteed starts and most goals

Mental though that with all our spending we don’t currently have a striker at the club.
We have plenty of forwards. We don't have a number 9 which is somewhat irrelevant considering we don't play a number 9 and when we did have one, we didn't play him either.

I want him as bad as you mate, just can’t believe we will ever do a deal of this magnitude. Would love to be proved wrong.
Right now there is no reason why we wouldn’t do it. Being optimistic here doesn’t hurt anyone

Which of our players do you think have not represented at least value for money,or even turned a profit?

Not including Mendy,obviously!
We pay top top end, so very rarely a bargain, although also rarely a complete disaster.

Rodders at £63mil, Cancelo at £55/60mil, Ake at £42mil are a few easy examples where we’ve def paid top end.

I suppose the harsh reality, as I intimated in a different thread, is we are so hated that it works both ways against us. Every signing we try to make we get shirt shrift until we offer top end, and then no one makes decent bids on our players for the outgoings, we end up giving them away on loan or for values well below what they should be.

Right now there is no reason why we wouldn’t do it. Being optimistic here doesn’t hurt anyone
We won't do it because we have no
giphy (10).gif

Anyway didn't pep piss all over any hopes of a striker in his post match interview ? I haven't seen it but I did see a sensationalist headline by the MUEN saying he'd dashed our hopes of a signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.