Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vlahovic would be a great singing and become a top player here, but if we sign him it would definitely mean no Haaland. And to some extent I think he is always going to be the poor man’s Haaland

I think Vlahovic would be a great singing and become a top player here, but if we sign him it would definitely mean no Haaland. And to some extent I think he is always going to be the poor man’s Haaland
The poor man's Haaland could be perfect if the rich man's Haaland is too rich.

While that header was lovely, in the time after that goal, he played a terrible pass straight out of play when under no pressure, which killed an attack, and he wasted a free kick in a dangerous position by chipping it to nobody. Huge heart, pressed hard right up until the 85th minute, and will get better, but he’s still mighty raw. In terms of galvanising the crowd and leading from the front, he reminds me a little of Tevez, but his technique and passing need to improve.

The poor man's Haaland could be perfect if the rich man's Haaland is too rich.

ya I kind of agree. That’s why I’m saying I think he would be a great signing!… it’s just I’d prefer Haaland!

Rather take a chance on Delap than a chance on this guy.
Pep knows better than anyone the potential hes working with. If Delaps ready he will play.

This transfer would sit more comfortably than Kane/ Ronaldo for me- if its necessary. 10 goals in 2 games with Sterling and Mahrez on the bench / foden and Kev out of the picture suggests it isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.