It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to sign Traore and put him right up top.

He's unplayable and, while not being ruthless, his strength would cause carnage for our players going beyond him?

Love watching him play.
If the love child of Usain Bolt and Mike Tyson were a footballer. Zero basics of football. Dogshit first touch, second touch is even worse. Somehow always manages to roll the ball 1 yard out every time and then has to bust his lungs just to keep possession somehow. Non existent close control. Can play with his back to the goal, but his decision making is so bad that he rarely passes to the right guy. Incarnation of Jesus Navas when it comes to hitting the first man every time he tries to cross. Can't shoot to save his life. Would rather sign Shawcross and put him up top.

traore,
110 games
7 goals
13 assists
quick and strong as fuck ill give him that, but as a main striker , ask them to feel your bumps whilst they sort ya arse out @tolmie's hairdoo :)

He is also incredibly injury prone and wolves oil up his arms because he keeps dislocating his shoulder every time someone grabs him and it rules him out for a few weeks at a time.

If the love child of Usain Bolt and Mike Tyson were a footballer. Zero basics of football. Dogshit first touch, second touch is even worse. Somehow always manages to roll the ball 1 yard out every time and then has to bust his lungs just to keep possession somehow. Non existent close control. Can play with his back to the goal, but his decision making is so bad that he rarely passes to the right guy. Incarnation of Jesus Navas when it comes to hitting the first man every time he tries to cross. Can't shoot to save his life. Would rather sign Shawcross and put him up top.
haha, spot on, if the guy could finish and pass a ball we wouldn't be able to afford him, :)

Erm that's exactly what I'm saying. If anything was going to happen they there would be rumours because someone always knows something and can't keep it to themselves.

Nobody is coming
sorry i misread your post there mate

I would love to sign Traore and put him right up top.

He's unplayable and, while not being ruthless, his strength would cause carnage for our players going beyond him?

Love watching him play.
Maybe next year if we lose a forward. He could be useful in the wide areas. A unique profile.

Think more like £50m but he's only 25, Pep will know all about him too from Barca days?

I really think he is great and would give us something different?

I watched him against Spurs last week and now here against United.

Sterling wasn't a goalscorer until he came to us and Traore strikes me as someone who could really blossom under Pep.
Most definitely. He would be immense under Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.