Premier League Games 28/29 August

just rewatched the united goal, and i was wrong, it's clearly a foul. shame VAR didn't analyze it more.

also like i pointed out right after there was absolutely a penalty on trincao by dan james during AWB's goal line clearance

Seems like PGMOL and their VARs are blatantly giving big decisions to the Rags(or ignoring them for the opposition) but what can we really do about it?

I'm still amazed how quickly that penalty, that was given for the rags after the final whistle last season, blew over. I've never seen that before, I doubt any other team will receive a penalty like that. For everyone else, once the full time whistle has gone, you are left complaining about the official's "mistakes" and hoping things will even out.

We've already had former refs admitting bias corruption, being told to give certain amounts of fouls, corners and bookings. How are there still so many people who refuse to at least entertain the idea that the game could be bent?

Spurs have been so jammy in the three games so far.
They’ll be found out soon I think. I do like their manager but I really think their league position flatters them.
It's happened many times before - Arsenal, and Spurs last year, were top of the table in the Autumn, only to fall away. Arsenal did it many times over the previous 5/6 years as well.
Spurs played us at the best time - 1st game. They'll get found out shortly.

VAR completely ignored it.

There is no way on this earth that was objectively reviewed.
I rarely fume about Utd or decisions but that was a fucking out of control leg breaker that was not reviewed. I don't even think Pogba meant it or is a dirty player. Bent as fuck is the answer.

Atwell on Var, says it all. He must be a Rag though probably claims to support a lower league team like the rest as he hates us, his officiating is bent when he is on the pitch or on Var in our games.
that would be reviewed and a red if against the rags. Yet another win for them when major decisions, this and the non penalty has incorrectly gone their way

Traore:wolves
Sterling: city/Liverpool

You don’t think traore would have scored a lot more in teams like sterling played in? Not taking anything away From sterling I just said they both go brain dead in the final 3rd
I do agree somewhat, Sterling cameo performance against Arsenal highlighted his finishing weaknesses. He's a very frustrating player at times, if he doesn't sign that contract he should be added to the deal for Haaland as a sweetener

Seems like PGMOL and their VARs are blatantly giving big decisions to the Rags(or ignoring them for the opposition) but what can we really do about it?

I'm still amazed how quickly that penalty, that was given for the rags after the final whistle last season, blew over. I've never seen that before, I doubt any other team will receive a penalty like that. For everyone else, once the full time whistle has gone, you are left complaining about the official's "mistakes" and hoping things will even out.

We've already had former refs admitting bias corruption, being told to give certain amounts of fouls, corners and bookings. How are there still so many people who refuse to at least entertain the idea that the game could be bent?
" There are non so blind as those that will not see.." selective sight where officials and supporters are concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.