New Food and Drink Vendors for the Ground and City Square | Edible coffee cups introduced

The City Matters Reps need to bring up all the issues that have been raised at the next meeting with the club. Bar getting rid of plastic, which is commendable, they need to find out why the club has drastically reduced the range of food and drinks on offer to the fans on the concourses, along with issues like service, beer running out, food running out, prices(£5.50 for a can of 7 Brothers Beer) etc.

The City Matters Reps need to bring up all the issues that have been raised at the next meeting with the club. Bar getting rid of plastic, which is commendable, they need to find out why the club has drastically reduced the range of food and drinks on offer to the fans on the concourses, along with issues like service, beer running out, food running out, prices(£5.50 for a can of 7 Brothers Beer) etc.
Also bars staying closed for as long as possible before half time causing colossal queues.

I am not sure if everywhere, but happens in SS1/CB1.

And as I mentioned previously the lack of pop up bars post match and no/restricted service at the City Café.

Maybe I’m giving them too much benefit of the doubt, but is there a possibility that the lack of certain options and apparent understaffing are down to the various post-brexit crises in supply chains and lack of hospitality staff across the whole sector?

Probably just City being shit tbh, but you never know.
That's gotta be it using cheap European labour was keeping the price of shit beer to a minimum we're fucked now if we're going to have to pay full price for it.

I'm all for getting shut of plastic pots(which I assumed were recycled) but have you tasted that Amstel in a paper cup Jesus if you thought it was bad before. :-(

Also bars staying closed for as long as possible before half time causing colossal queues.

I am not sure if everywhere, but happens in SS1/CB1.
Dont get me wrong I expect a que at half time. But twice now I have had to give up and return to my seat or miss the kick off. Block 211 level two. This never use to be the case. CTID

I'm going to give some credit here. We got served in CB2 (actually we're CB3 but like to hobnob with the rich for a few minutes) straight away at noon, friendly too. And they had a couple of cans of 7 Brothers in the fridge though as we'd been drinking early doors we stuck to Tango to give livers a break.

The new rule of only two drinks per person is a joke as well. Since when has that been a thing? Rather than one of you being able to go up early at half time you’ve all got to go now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.