For any member of the City Matters Committee

It's up to the club whether they publish minutes. That can depend on how confidential the stuff we've discussed is. And so far, they've asked us not to publish information that's been given to us and we have ot respect that or it doesn't work.

When we get back to normal meetings then minutes will be published.
Thought we are all being represented…. Don’t understand how the outputs are then being sanctioned and you and others are being burdened with exclusivity on the very information we as a supporter base are entitled to.

Would be grateful if these issues and other issues that have been raised in the.......

New Food and Drink Vendors for the Ground and City Square | Edible coffee cups introduced​

are bought up and discussed, with proper answers, and not the usual club guff, at the next meeting. Thank you.

The City Matters Reps need to bring up all the issues that have been raised at the next meeting with the club. Bar getting rid of plastic, which is commendable, they need to find out why the club has drastically reduced the range of food and drinks on offer to the fans on the concourses, along with issues like service, beer running out, food running out, prices(£5.50 for a can of 7 Brothers Beer) etc.

mcfcstu.

Seasoncard discount taken away as well at the bars

Can the club explain why there is no longer a ticket office open during the week? With the ticket office opposite City Square only open on matchdays.

Surely having one or two members of staff at the ticket office during the week to sort out issues, queries, and to sell tickets isn’t too much to ask for.

Instead people have to ring the ticket office/supporter services, are kept on hold for long periods of time, in some cases for hours, without being told where they are in the queue, and how long their probable waiting time is, with calls being disconnected, and the website also suffering technical issues.

Can the club explain why there is no longer a ticket office open during the week? With the ticket office opposite City Square only open on matchdays.

Surely having one or two members of staff at the ticket office during the week to sort out issues, queries, and to sell tickets isn’t too much to ask for.

Instead people have to ring the ticket office/supporter services, are kept on hold for long periods of time, in some cases for hours, without being told where they are in the queue, and how long their probable waiting time is, with calls being disconnected, and the website also suffering technical issues.
FYI… I went to the ticket office last Wednesday during the day and there were about three windows open, had my issue solved immediately.

FYI… I went to the ticket office last Wednesday during the day and there were about three windows open, had my issue solved immediately.

Strange that.

Last week I went upstairs in the souvenir store, where the ticket office used to be, it’s now gone, and was told by a member of staff the ticket office is opposite City Square, and is only open on Matchdays for ticket sales.

I only went as I couldn’t get through on the phone. I gave up waiting as I was on hold for 30 minutes on two seperate occasions.

I’ll go down again this week.

Thought we are all being represented…. Don’t understand how the outputs are then being sanctioned and you and others are being burdened with exclusivity on the very information we as a supporter base are entitled to.
You're entitled to what the club want to share. They're a commercial operation in a very competitive business and we are just customers essentially. Does any other business you deal with choose to share commercially sensitive information with you?

How about you share all the details of your income and expenditure on here?

Strange that.

Last week I went upstairs in the souvenir store, where the ticket office used to be, it’s now gone, and was told by a member of staff the ticket office is opposite City Square, and is only open on Matchdays for ticket sales.

I only went as I couldn’t get through on the phone. I gave up waiting as I was on hold for 30 minutes on two seperate occasions.

I’ll go down again this week.

I first went upstairs in the store also and they told me to go to the match day ticket office opposite.
Perhaps they should put some signs up to make it more clear.

It's up to the club whether they publish minutes. That can depend on how confidential the stuff we've discussed is. And so far, they've asked us not to publish information that's been given to us and we have ot respect that or it doesn't work.

When we get back to normal meetings then minutes will be published.
The club said that they would publish the minutes within x number of days/weeks and, with all due respect to you and the other CM members, why bother having meetings if they never tell the fans what’s going on? Not every single thing you discuss can be confidential surely or why bother having any fans on the committee? Sorry PB but they are just disrespecting the fans and you on the committee if that is what they are saying.
Your sentence in the other posting about income and expenditure is not what we, as fans, are asking for. We want to know why they’ve not communicated with us, why it is taking so long for people to get through to Supporter Services/Ticket office etc. That isn’t asking a lot surely and it definitely isn’t asking for details of either income or expenditure?

Last edited:
PB will you be raising the near impossibility of getting hold of supporter services by phone, messaging through the website or via twitter?
I have had my emails ignored for over a month despite message sent every few days, gave up in the end!

The club said that they would publish the minutes within x number of days/weeks and, with all due respect to you and the other CM members, why bother having meetings if they never tell the fans what’s going on? Not every single thing you discuss can be confidential surely or why bother having any fans on the committee? Sorry PB but they are just disrespecting the fans and you on the committee if that is what they are saying.
Your sentence in the other posting about income and expenditure is not what we, as fans, are asking for. We want to know why they’ve not communicated with us, why it is taking so long for people to get through to Supporter Services/Ticket office etc. That isn’t asking a lot surely and it definitely isn’t asking for details of either income or expenditure?
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.