It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like a missed opportunity this for mendes. Anyone that thinks we don’t need a proper left back is way to optimistic in our current options. Borders on negligence that we haven’t sorted this position out correctly for years. Such a shame that we have not been able to strengthen left back and centre mid. I know we have been going nuts deep for a forward but once it was obvious that we couldn’t get one then we should have been looking at these positions as we are criminally lightly in these positions.

Ferna as much as well love him looks done. Legs have gone and we will be getting over run if we really aren’t careful.

Looks like it's been a poor transfer window from us despite getting Jack Grealish, but suppose we won't truly know if it has until the end of the season.

Depends on the metric used to judge the transfer window.

If the transfer window is being judged on whether the squad is stronger than last season, then it's been a success for me.

However, if we're judging the window based on improving the weak areas of the squad, then it has been a failure.

I will tell you why. City haven't got a fucking clue mate.
Sheikh is bored.
Ferran and Txiki are here taking Khaldoon for a ride so they can drive us into the ground.
Pep makes us lose games and the beers in the ground are shit.

Please do let me know when you oracles of football club together and start your own team as I will be very interested in watching how you get on.
Great argument, noted.

IMO, Pep's best work at City has been utilising what has been at his disposal as opposed to solving the issue in the transfer market.

He inherited Sterling and turned him into a clinical forward player.
He turned KDB, Silva and Fernandinho into the most dominant PL midfield trio of all time,
He helped turn Zinchenko and Delph into very good left backs.

I do think those in charge of transfers have a habit of spending elite prices on good players though.
I think Sterling was bought on Pep’s request knowing he would be here not long after. Same with KDB that summer as well.

You mean that Mbappe that didn't touch the ball in the 1st? Lol
I mean they had a weaker squad in the second game. Maybe we would have handled him again like we did in the second half in Paris but special players are unpredictable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.