United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like having a dilapidated old shed somewhere: windows missing, no door, a few bits of corrugated iron strewn across the top for a make-shift roof. No lights, no heating - the whole thing just waiting to be demolished. And then going out and buying the single most expensive wallpaper on the market to 'brighten the place up'.

It's like having a dilapidated old shed somewhere: windows missing, no door, a few bits of corrugated iron strewn across the top for a make-shift roof. No lights, no heating - the whole thing just waiting to be demolished. And then going out and buying the single most expensive wallpaper on the market to 'brighten the place up'.
Luxury. We used to dream of living in a house like that. It would have ben a palace to us!

Make no mistake. He is still running that team as well. Why is he at EVERY GAME?

The paperboy is just a front man with GPC pulling the strings
If it were to go public that the despot is back it would be tantamount to them admitting failure. Gollum, Looney and Maureen were all given open cheque books but still fucked up big time with their expensive signings not being utilised correctly.
The club then worsened their situation by appointing the present incumbent and then throwing away even more money in an attempt at steadying the ship.

I personally don't believe the Pisscan was invited back by the Glazers, rather he invited himself back and those that handle the day-to-day running of the club didn't have the mettle to say no.
For the club to admit that they are 100% relying on a man who will be 80 years old in a few months, to come out of retirement and take charge of things, is a stunning indictment of just how amateurishly incompetent they are.

If it were to go public that the despot is back it would be tantamount to them admitting failure. Gollum, Looney and Maureen were all given open cheque books but still fucked up big time with their expensive signings not being utilised correctly.
The club then worsened their situation by appointing the present incumbent and then throwing away even more money in an attempt at steadying the ship.

I personally don't believe the Pisscan was invited back by the Glazers, rather he invited himself back and those that handle the day-to-day running of the club didn't have the mettle to say no.
For the club to admit that they are 100% relying on a man who will be 80 years old in a few months, to come out of retirement and take charge of things, is a stunning indictment of just how amateurishly incompetent they are.

"....And then Sir Matt stepped out of the shower playing a banjo, and Wio did a big drug piss all over the ticket tout and he caught cat aids and gave it to Dennis Law, as they are actually conjoined twins. Then Clownaldo turned up in his clown car and threw contaminated meat at them, which he got from Martin Edward's dad and Penandes chewed on the meat with his rat teeth and also got cat aids from it. Then the wife shagger turned up and bummed everyone into next week. All of these fings are 100% true facts that I got from kippaxwarrior69, who's brother in law built some fences for Harry Maguire's brother in 2018."

*pisses pants*

"....And then Sir Matt stepped out of the shower playing a banjo, and Wio did a big drug piss all over the ticket tout and he caught cat aids and gave it to Dennis Law, as they are actually conjoined twins. Then Clownaldo turned up in his clown car and threw contaminated meat at them, which he got from Martin Edward's dad and Penandes chewed on the meat with his rat teeth and also got cat aids from it. Then the wife shagger turned up and bummed everyone into next week. All of these fings are 100% true facts that I got from kippaxwarrior69, who's brother in law built some fences for Harry Maguire's brother in 2018."
So just another day at the office down at Old Trafford then ;)

Why would someone come in and demand that another player, a team mate, not some kid but a seasoned veteran international, to give his number up?

i know the answer but still beggars belief.

Last edited:
Nostalgia FC

It works for them. What they'll be screaming for is for him to come in and lead a charge to a title. Whether that happens with hard work, dodgy descions or luck. They'll milk it for the next few decades. TV specials, teary eyed books and documentaries etc
A Victory that won't be swept under the carpets like our many achievements seem to be and you'll get a shock if anyone mentions the value of their team, bench or wage bill at all.

Fuck em. Let the silly bastards get high on the dopamine of nostalgia whilst hopefully we continue to do the business on the pitch.
United really have become a laughing stock. They are everything they used to criticise Liverpool for. Totally fixated on the past and supported by a media which is also addicted to nostalgia. Sometimes I think nostalgia is a national obsession in this country. For United fans it has become a sort of escapism which helps them avoid the grim reality of what they have become. They are a parody football club.

I think I am right in saying that in the league last season the Rags were the second highest goal scorers and had the 5th best defence.
There window has basically brought in forwards and a centre half, the two areas of the pitch that they had least issues with.

Their midfield is the issue and they did nothing to strengthen it, while the signings they have made will no doubt make the squad stronger they have missed a huge opportunity to improve where they needed to.

Also it appears to have slipped under the radar that Pogba is now very likely to leave on a free at the end of the season, Ronaldo will be nailed on to start every game as will Sancho, so that leaves Cavani, Greenwood, Rashford and Martial fighting it out for the centre forward role.

I think I am right in saying that in the league last season the Rags were the second highest goal scorers and had the 5th best defence.
There window has basically brought in forwards and a centre half, the two areas of the pitch that they had least issues with.

Their midfield is the issue and they did nothing to strengthen it, while the signings they have made will no doubt make the squad stronger they have missed a huge opportunity to improve where they needed to.

Also it appears to have slipped under the radar that Pogba is now very likely to leave on a free at the end of the season, Ronaldo will be nailed on to start every game as will Sancho, so that leaves Cavani, Greenwood, Rashford and Martial fighting it out for the centre forward role.

Ronaldo won't be playing on the wing. He only plays as a striker for club and country nowadays.

I think it’s fairly obviously his agent was leaking false information to the media to get United to come and get him.

City never agreed terms and were only offered him. Mendes just used City‘s name to get his man a contract worth £100k per week more than the best player in the league.

Also, they don’t need the money from transfers, they’ll just borrow it and rack up their debt even more, as they always do, with pure impunity from the authorities.
£100K per week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.