Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
United, huh? Doubt it. It'll be Madrid PSG and us.

Sentimentality is nice but it's NOT going to get us over the line. We'll have to be serious about this. We often pursue players and the minute they show us they are maybe looking at other clubs we drop out, as if we're insulted that they wouldn't walk through fire to join us.

Can't do that with haaland. Have to work very hard to make sure our offer is the best offer.

I do believe this is how we planned to play this window regarding a forward and this is what I think Khaldoon referred to when saying about disrupting the market. We bought Grealish then went for Kane, made the other teams shit themselves and buy forwards of their own, we walked away from Kane and made the rags sign Ronaldo, which then we have sat back knowing that it gives us a pretty good shot at Haaland in January and there won’t be anything the rags or Chelsea can do to stop us trying to sign him.

Cool story.

Sentimentality is nice but it's NOT going to get us over the line. We'll have to be serious about this. We often pursue players and the minute they show us they are maybe looking at other clubs we drop out, as if we're insulted that they wouldn't walk through fire to join us.

Can't do that with haaland. Have to work very hard to make sure our offer is the best offer.
I know people think Raiola is all about money, but I can’t for the life of me see him going to PSG under any circumstance. It would be disastrous for his career

We need to be very aggressive if we are to be in negotiations for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.