Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah well. Didn’t want him anyway.

Seriously though the lure of playing with ronaldo as well as his apparent good relationship with the hobbit has me concerned. We need to be very aggressive but personally I don’t think the club will want to pay the money wanted by the agent or family. IMO we will go back for Kane who will then be more attainable with 2 years left on his deal.

I have no confidence in city to get any deal for haaland done.

We have the capability to outbid united, but I don't think we will do it (considering our past working).

Ah well. Didn’t want him anyway.

Seriously though the lure of playing with ronaldo as well as his apparent good relationship with the hobbit has me concerned. We need to be very aggressive but personally I don’t think the club will want to pay the money wanted by the agent or family. IMO we will go back for Kane who will then be more attainable with 2 years left on his deal.

I have no confidence in city to get any deal for haaland done.

I don't have confidence either but it's not because of United. Playing with Ronaldo sounds cool until you realise United only play 1 striker up top. Either they drop Ronaldo or Haaland is a bench option. And considering how much their wage bill has skyrocketed and how they have other areas of the pitch that need addressing, it isn't really a worry.

I do not see City not battling united for Haaland. He’s a young player who has the potential to be an amazing player/one of the best in the world. He’s exactly the type of signing we do. fuck united. If he wants to come to the best team in Manchester for years now he picks blue and not the retirement home.

Cant see United go for Haaland when they have Ronaldo on the wage bill.

Cant see United go for Haaland when they have Ronaldo on the wage bill.

The extra commercial revenue they make from Ronaldo will fund a massive wage bid for Haaland. Ronaldo is a net positive for them.

Cavani and his wages out. Haaland in. He's then positioned as the natural successor to Ronaldo.

They will pay higher than City. Raiola will enjoy fucking over Pep. The fact that Mino is involved shows that Haaland and his Dad care about one thing only. Fair enough.

I've been swept up in every big name rumour since Kaka, it can be fun. But I'm not getting drawn into this. It has all the hallmarks of us being used and abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.