Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, If United gets Haaland, then it will mark the beginning of the end of City's dominance over them.
City’s dominance will be determined by their games against the other 18 teams, not United! We could lose both games and still win the League, which is what matters.

That said, I would greatly prefer us to get him, not them!

City’s dominance will be determined by their games against the other 18 teams, not United! We could lose both games and still win the League, which is what matters.

That said, I would greatly prefer us to get him, not them!

I meant dominance by the league position. They are already getting ahead in the head-to-head battle.

So Haaland and his hanger ons wan't a guaranteed 500 million over 5 years, what does the club get for their money ? They just get potential and that's it. Does Haaland guarantee in writing 50 goals a season for five years? No does he guarantee that he won't have a season out injured no . When you are demanding a lot you need to ensure you can deliver a lot , Haaland and Rioala can't actually guarantee that Haaland could do it in the premier League. It's a lot of money for just potential.

2 things about the 'world class striker issue': 1. We may already have one at the club. 2. We may score fewer goals as a team by changing formation/personnel.

There are no guarantees; Haaland is not proven if Sancho is said to be unproven.

Thing with Haaland is, I'm not really sure if he can flourish in our style of play. Argument for Kane was always that he can do both the number 9 role and possesses the abilities of a number 10 which suited our style to the tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.