City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Not sure if already posted but 15% off £50 spend, 25% off £75 spend or 30% off £100 spend direct on Puma’s website, better discount than seasoncard in club shop

The fact that's it's not obviously an April Fools prank should tell you everything you need to know about the state of PUMA's offerings.
I dont think Puma have been that bad tbh. I like that they're attempting to give us something relevant to our culture or history every year.

2019 - Home was a miss, the purple could have just been a deep navy and it would've looked a lot better.

Away looked great. Huge fan of the Hacienda kit.

Third wasn't great tbh. Fruit Salad sweets aren't a good source of inspiration.

2020 - Home grew on me after a while, the mosaic design was bold but i like something a little out there every once in a while

Away looked great, the bronze details with the cup printing especially.

Third for me was "so bad its good" so i dont blame you if you hate it.

This year both Home and Away are fanatstic. Simple and clean looks. Third is a horror show though for reasons stated over and over in this thread.

City home shirt Large for sale if anyone interested?? Only came out of packaging yesterday to try on but a bit to snug for my liking. Placed back in packaging and sitting in my drawer - £45.00

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.